Breaking News

Royal Regis Travel &Tours LLC - Worst Service

 




Royal Regis Travel &Tours LLC. FRAUD COMPANY ROYAL REGIS TRAVEL FRAUD COMPANY, DON`T WAIST UR MONEY I want to inform everyone about Royal Regis Travel & Tour’s. I got a call that, I have won a gold coin and holiday Voucher, to collect the prize, and I have to attend a conference of 45 minutes along with my family in Hotel in Deira. When I went with my family along with my 2 children’s around 8pm in the evening, instated of conference, they start to explain about holiday packages and one Travel Executive started to convince me to buy their holiday membership, and I was seated from 8pm till 11:30 pm, and the next day morning my children’s is having school, so after they forced and confused us about Holiday membership plan, I give AED 10,000/-. By cash and AED 30,000/-. By Credit card and sign a membership contract. Very next day when I realized that, I did a mistake by taking a membership, I started to call Royal Regis Travel & Tour’s office and only centralized telephone system is working, and no one is answering a call. The same day around 12pm I directly visited their office in Mamzar Center, Receptionist ask me to be seated and someone will come to attend me. After I waited 3hrs and I started to shout, someone from customer service come and attended me. When I ask for refund again he started to convince me, also he told me that, the membership is nonrefundable. I refused, and I ask for full refund the amount of AED 40,000/-. After I waited of 15days they have not refunded my amount and I went directly to DED – Dubai Economic Department, and then I got my money back, with the help of Economic Department. ROYAL REGIS are big cheaters and Fraud Company be careful. Bad news for Royal Regis Members customers. Management have sold the trade license to some random guy who would never come to Dubai. The Only way to get the money is to go to Dubai Court in Wafi Mall

No comments